grambling state football roster 1989

tempest champion cross reference

Not my usual filter, but in these trying times of filters being made of unobtanium, Im sure they will do just fine. During production testing nuts are actually ripped away from the can the base metal must fail, the welds must not. Q: Is the tempest aa48110-2 the same length as the champion ch48110-1? If no recommendation is made then we suggest you replace Tempest oil filters every 25 to 50 hours. If using a multi-meter place one lead on the center electrode and the second lead on the contact point inside the spark plug terminal well. Q: What causes carbon fouling on my spark plug?A: Carbon fouling is indicated by dry, fluffy, sooty deposits. Q: Is the tempest aa48110-2 the same length as the champion ch48110-1? Cant go wrong with Tempest Oil Filter. Ive been using Tempest oil filters on my C310 for years. Central - Fort Worth, TX Prices are too high like everything else and it took four months to receive. Letter of Engineering Concurrence. Difficult to comment on an oil filter, but unlike the comparable Champion filter, the Tempest was in stock and shipped immediately. The first Tempest Spin-EZ filter I used was a train wreck to get off but the last two have come off easy, just as advertised. Made in the USA baby! While there are currently two choices of readily available, spin-on aircraft oil filtersChampion Aerospace and the Tempest Original, made by Aero Accessories, what goes on your engine during an oil change will likely depend on what your maintenance shop has on its parts shelf. Q: Which Tempest oil filter is used with the 08-00632 Continental 0-300 adapter? Received case. High mechanical strength, superior dielectric properties, and proprietary protective glaze, provides high performance to conquer severe operational conditions. I hope. Had to buy a six point (short) socket. I use Tempest oil filters on 2 Lyc 0-320 powered A/C with no problems. Ok, theyre oil filters, and they arent installed. Tempest Oil Filters . East - Peachtree City, GA Great. Have used this filter for years. Be sure that your multi-meter is set to the correct setting. Noticed that the last filters were dry lube and some were older stock that were not. Q: Tempest AA48110-2 and AA48108-2 are the same physical size and thread. This is a general recommendation and we cannot gaurantee that it is correct for each aircraft. Preimpregnated silicone on gasket saves a bit of muss. Magnetic secondary filtration system attracts steel particles too small to be caught in the filter media. Midwest - West Chicago, IL Excellent product, excellent price, excellent service! The most automated manufacturing processes and the most innovative spark plug in the aviation industry. Champion spin-on oil filters are the most popular filters on the market today. It may also depend on which brand of filter is currently on the engine. They have a longer insulator tip and they achieve a temperature higher than the deposition zone relatively fast. Otherwise these filter oil. For the second time, the incorrect size Cam Locs were sent. Excellent service from Aircraft Spruce. Availability: Currently Unavailable Product Code: CH-48108-1 Qty: Description In 1974, the first Champion-brand spin-on filter was introduced. Using Tempest Originalfilters means no more frustration with installation nuts falling off.Improved By-Pass Valve for Continental Engines Meets TCM by-pass specificationof 12-14 psi, reducing risk of premature bypass that can result in unfiltered oil flowing to your engine. Leaf spring technology for lateral stability of filter pack. The engine is a Lycoming IO-360. $69.99 +$19.99 shipping. nice and cheap replacement for original oil filter! AS did a great job getting these and prioritizing. Our club has always been satisfied with the Tempest filters they certainly fill the task at hand. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic. I discussed this issue with a rep at Sun N Fun last year. If you find errors or omissions in this data, please Contact Us or call us at (800) 822-3200. The Champion CH48110-1 and Tempest AA48110-2 are the same fit and function, and interchangeable. I also have had very good results with the Tempest spark plugs in my 0320 lycoming. Q: What causes oil fouling on my spark plug?A: Oil fouling is indicated by oily, wet deposits and frequent misfires. It took awhile to get them, but ACS came through and I received them!! I particularly like the internal magnet for collecting ferrous particles and being able to monitor the quantity between oil changes. Quality Work Speaks For Itself. Tempest is the best whether it is their oil flilters or their spark plugs. Never had a problem removing. No issues what so ever. Over the years aviation oil filters have gotten shorter to help with installation in tight spaces. Fax: 800-329-3020, West - Corona, CA Features and BenefitsSix-pack Packaging Tempest filters are available in popular Six-Packs as well as the traditional case of twelve. 1869 Great prices and service all the way around. Be nice to know up front what is available. No the AA48110-2 is the shorter version. Its easy to see larger pieces of metal in the filtering paper but nearly impossible to see particles of fine steel, the result of valve guide, lifter and cam wear, for example. If you manage to lay your hand on one of these, keep it and pass it down to your grandkids so they will know what a 48110 looks like. Our sense is the larger valve induces more travel, which may or may not play a role in more oil pressure and flow when the filter goes into by-pass. My re-builder put an AA48108-2 on my Lycoming O-360-A4M but I know the AA48108-2 is specified for the engine. Ordered this filter according to the Tempest chart for my Bonanza H35 AA48108-2. Hobbs Landscaping And More. Tempest ez turn filters are great and a magnet to boot. Q: How often should I replace my Tempest oil filter? Quality products at a reasonable price. Q: Is the AA48110-2 and AA48111 interchangeable? The only brand I use. Please note other excluded items on the same order may incur a freight charge. Also, can a Tempest AA48108-2 be used where a Tempest AA48110-2 is used? Hate the price has gone up. I installed this filter per instructions, with no lubricant on the rubber gasket and torqued to 16-18 ft. lbs. Misleading. A: Tempest created the Spin EZ oil filter to make installation and removal easier and more efficient. But unique to the Tempest design is a by-pass valve safety containment cap. Great product! Quick turnaround, good product, gets me back in the air fast. Compared to the Champion, we like the heavier nut-welds on the Tempest hex nut. Spruce delivery was quick an reasonable. The process was easy and my oil filter arrived in just a couple of days. Thanks. best brand on the market have been using them for years and had no issues. C6LC-11/15 installation Instructions. good product, good delivry time and save us some money. High Conductivity Copper Core Center Electrode. We use cookies to personalise ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Some filters have an internal filter bypassa mechanical fail-safe pressure-valve that opens if oil flow through the filter element becomes restricted. Tempest, a new comer, took over the Autolite/Unison spark plug line. It doesnt seem they should be so long out of stock. Heavy, corrugated steel center tube supports each . Oil Filters vs Tempest Competitive Analysis - Champion Aerospace Because the oil flows through many layers of locked-in fibers, there is no migration of fiber material to clog engine oil passages or affect bearing surfaces. tempest champion cross referencetempest champion cross reference bachelor's degree in computer science jobsBy On Th9 25, 2022 0 Share In addition, the name fallen ones is likely a reference to their divine paternity transformingfallinginto the human condition, albeit an almost superhuman condition. What else can I say? Have not used yet, bit it appears to be compatible. This company is the first place that I check when needing supplies, products or equipment. Q: Which Tempest oil filter fits an FM type adaptor T.A.F.-L (Part # 08-00631)? in. Environmentally preferable electrolytic nickel provides outstanding durable finish, superior corrosion protection, and extreme wear resistance. Just happy to have them in the shelf again! Took far too long to get it. Click here to find a distributor of your choice. Massive electrode or fine wire is a personal choice. We use Tempest filters on most of our general aviation airplanes. The range of thermal values for BRISK spark plugs extend from the warmest to the coldest, namely 19, 18, 17, 15, 14, 12, 10 and 08. We bought one each Champion and Tempest 48108-series filterwhich fit Continental enginesand sifted through their technical specs. nice and cheap replacement for original oil filter! Thanks Aircraft Spruce! Q: What is your torque spec for tightening your oil filters? Also, Ive never seen any metal trapped on a Tempest ring magnet.We asked Doyle whether his customers are concerned about the Champions higher price. Moreover, Champion feels that the magnet acts to gather dangerous metal particles at the entrance of the bypass valve. Been using these for several years no complaints. Be aware that a 5/8-24 utilizes a 3/4 wrench and a -20 utilizes a 7/8 wrench. Have used them for years with no issue. Good price and arrived promptly. Toll Free: 877-477-7823 Our patented solid seal lubricant is applied to our oil filter gasket during manufacturing and requires no oil or DC4 compound prior to installation; making the removal process of a stuck filter a thing of the past. Tempest claims their nut welds are so strong that the filter can body will bend before the welds break. Not used yet. The fuzzy appearance of fine metal stuck to the magnet is my first clue that something might be going on in the enginesomething that might not be easy to spot in the filter paper. This will help even out electrode wear caused by constant polarity and capacitance after-fire. Thanks. We talked with several mechanics who simply didnt have a particular brand loyalty to either manufacturers filter. I had the same difficulty in removing the filter as Cody S mentioned. so I know it was not over torqued. Over time we found that they did not last as long, got fouled quicker resulting in additional maintenance time. It created an unbelievable mess. If I ever use these again, I WILL be lubricating the rubber gasket with DC-4 and only tightening to contact plus 3/4 turn. Spin-On Oil Filters: Champion or Tempest? Great product that Ive had no issues with whatsoever. When I opened the box at my hanger the wind blew a bunch all over the hanger and I had to spend time cleaning them up. The Christians in the Toils; Chapter VIII. I have only ever used Tempest filters on my engine since acquiring my adapter. 1.50 lbs. Please check the boxes for the options that you would like to add. Q: Do Tempest oil filters use a magnet? Total Manufacturing Control - Tempest Spin EZ filters are the only aviation oil filters made in a state of the art aviation oil filter plant built solely for, and dedicated to, the manufacture of aviation oil filters. In my case it fits, they are the same just 2 longer. What is difference between the AA48110 and the AA48110-2? Its an oil filter what can I say, it fits behind the engine because it is really short, damn messy to get out of there even after the oil is drained. These are awesome! Q: I currently use Champion CH48103-1 on Lycoming IO360. Aircraft Spruce assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. I am a fan of Tempest products, The oil filters with the Spin EZ filters with the pretreated gasket are really nice. I received a package which failed to contain the dozen spark plugs I ordered and I was pleasantly surprised that you take the time to weigh your packages and could tell immediately I was shorted and your team was great at fixing the problem. The proprietary vacuum infusion process seals the electrode/insulator gap providing stable heat range and superior center electrode cooling (heat flow to the insulator). in. Please note, Aircraft Spruce's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. A: Height. There is no difference in fit or application between the Champion CH48110-1 and the AA48110-2. The dash two filter by Tempest is the shortest of the certified aviation oil filters on the market. The Tempest AA48108-2 is the replacement for a Champion CH48108-1 and is approx 3/16" shorter than the Champion filter. Any use of this cross reference is done at the installers risk. For more information on our Spin EZ oil filter please see the product literature section on our website. Oil filter is doing its job. The best oil filters in the industry at the lowest price! Improved Nut Welds Nut welds so strong the can will tear before the weld. They were backorderedthat was a surprise. Lev Vainshtein, USSR (Russia), 3x team world champion (25 m and 50 m pistol) and Olympic bronze medalist (300 m rifle) Have used nothing but Tempest - Great product and 6 pack good value and well packaged. Ive been using Tempest filters and fine wire plugs since they came out, great products for my Bonanza. My sense is that if customers are sold on the perceived higher quality of the Champion, an extra five bucks is worth it to protect a $50,000 engine, said Doyle. Tall filters, of course, have more filtering media, which some believe are effective for longer service intervals. Please check the boxes for the options that you would like to add. This cap surrounds the bypass valve in case the valve were to disintegrate at the securing spot weldspotentially spewing bits of the valve into the engine, or blocking the filter outlet hole, starving the engine of oil. Q: What spark plug should I use for my engine?A: Please refer to the Tempest application chart. tempest champion cross reference. Get them ordered early. Although great effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Installation Eligibility reference chart, responsibility for aircraft airworthiness including the installation of approved replacement parts lies with the aircraft owner/operator. Place them in a Tempest spark plug tray (P/N T240) and follow the rotation guide supplied on every Tempest spark plug box or in section 4.3.9 of our spark plug maintenance manual in the Technical Data portion of our website. 99 days from order to receive. Great deal on a 6 pack the smart way to buy, saves on unit price and shipping cost. Q: Tempest AA48110-2 and AA48108-2 are the same physical size and thread. I have seldom waited more than 3 business days for delivery. from ancient and medieval sources. Internally, they use a paper-like media to perform the actual filtration and they fit the engine the same way. Have used now for several years. Cheaper than champion, with no quality difference! Post author: Post published: September 23, 2022 Post category: induction furnace for platinum Post comments: arsagas fayetteville ar menu arsagas fayetteville ar menu Champion. Good product. For instance, according to Champion, its resin-injected filter traps and holds more dirt and harmful particles than Tempesta claim we couldnt confirm or deny without extensive lab testing. The Iron Cross Comes Back to Its Giver; Chapter IX. Car Care Products The best products to make your Spark Plug Cross Reference CHAMPION to NGK Read More Extra strength gives added assurance that Tempest oil filters are made to withstand the harshest operating conditions. I have always liked the Tempest filters and Spruce got them to me in 2 days at a decent price with standard UPS shipping.. They dont require the gasket to be oiled as the Champions do and they cost less. Q: Is the AA48108-2 and the AA48109 interchangeable? Media Size for Tall Filters (48104, 48109, 48111): 460 sq. Q: What is the difference in the AA48110-2 and the AA48108-2? Champion also claims that metal build-up could put the filter into bypass, a point Tempest dismisses. We stretched the filtering paper on the work bench and both filters measured around eight feet in length. Product is as described, weve been using them for years. Unfortunately inflation is driving the price up, kind a get them while you can! Been using for yearsexcellent oil filter! Canada - Brantford, ON, THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE, Q: What does S/O mean? Amazon Music Stream millions of songs: Amazon Advertising Find, attract, and engage customers: Amazon Drive Cloud storage from Amazon: 6pm Score deals on fashion brands Check for correct application and spec/measurements. Exclude brandname in your query. It finally came 2 weeks later than rest of shipment. I used this filter on my Light Sport Rotax 912. According to industry-approved tests, the Champion oil filter traps and holds more dirt and harmful particles during its normal operating time than any other similar filter. Great products from this company! SOBRE NS; PORTEFLIO; SERVIOS; CONTACTOS; FACEBOOK . AA48110 and AA48110-2 are interchangeable in terms of application. Im impressed with construction design when we cut filter open at oil change. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic. A good feature is the gasket that needs no lubrication. Can you tell me the difference inside? Media Size for -2 Filters (48103-2,48108-2, 48110-2): 311 sq. Quality products at a reasonable price. Took far too long to get it. However, remove the paint from the 1 Nut used to remove it before installation. Causes can include damaged pistons, worn or broken piston rings, worn valve guides, sticking valves, faulty ignition supply or an engine during break-in period. TempestDespite rumors that its built by a third party, the Tempest Original filter, which has a list price of $29.49, is manufactured by Aero Accessories in their own North Carolina plant. Please include description of your engine. Leave all boxes unchecked for unit only. These Filters work great and are as described Ive bought them for years and they perform very well. I always have cut open the filter and found there is just as much filter material in the Tempest as the Champion. I like these filters. Belvoir Media Group, LLC. And we wonder why GA continues its down hill run. But we kno who to thank for this. Highly recommended. As good as a filter gets. (TCM part number 649922, I believe.). Tempest Oil Filters . Although great effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Installation Eligibility reference chart, responsibility for aircraft airworthiness including the installation of approved replacement parts lies with the aircraft owner/operator. Nice and works. Heat rating is indicated by the numeric value of the spark plug part number. Part #CH48111-1. On the other hand, both filters have the same size outflow so its unlikely that more inflow makes a sizable difference in performance. The magnet in the housing catches ferrous metal particles making filter inspection much easier. Excellent, high quality filter that is carefully & deliberately packaged to avoid contamination. The plug is operating too cold to burn off combustion deposits. Great filter for what a filter does on a 2002 C172R. Long reach v. short reach will be determined by the specific engine. StrutWipe, which I also got from AS, worked great to clean up the crud under the mags and such. The AA48108-2 has female threads, and the AA48110-2 has male threads. Lol. Ordered 6 Tempest Oil Filters at a price less than any other competitor. They arrived within the time specified. The recommended replacement filter for the O360-A4M is the Tempest AA48110-2 S/O Oil Filter (08-01270). Features and Benefits The spark plug Cross References are for general reference only. Only issue with these is nut can twist off filter body. Tempest and AC Spruce came through. Not a big dealI usually wipe the dry lube off and apply DC4 anyways. 1984 honda z50r carburetor Filters work fine but took a while to arrive due to back orders. Hope that oil filters will resume availability on a regular basis. author: j. m. neale, d.d., commentary on the psalms: from primitive and medival writers; and from the various office - books and hymns of the roman, mozarabio . Take note that the installation instructions clearly state that the gasket should be clean, dry, and free of oil when spun on! Tempest brand products are manufactured by Aero Accessories, LLC. tempest champion cross reference. Canada - Brantford, ON, FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE. For the second time, I am going to have to incur an unnecessary return shipping expense and delay in receiving the proper sized Cam Locs. This give us an extra layer of defense to help filter out smaller micron particles that may get past the filtration media. We recommend that customers verify their own currently installled filter before placing the order. Ive used these good quality oil filters for many years. Give us a break retailers. The AA48162works great for the Cessna Sky Catcher which is good as it is the only one to fit. I had always previously used the Champions but decided to save a couple of bucks. Can is tough to open, but then I dont want it open until its off the engine and in the shop. Really good deal for a six pack, especially now that I have the right part , Have used these filters for a number of years and find them to be equal or better than Champion. Both the Champion and Tempest are certified down to 40 microns. I plan to continue using them and highly recommend them. These are in short supply. The 56TC/A56TC should be removed from their application chart. Perfect fit love the tab end plate for safety wire. Fax: 800-329-3020, West - Corona, CA Usually get my filters from Spruce. This is the nut that screws onto the spark plug. Change oil every 25 hrs on Exxon Mobil 20w-50 on TIO540. Whats Tempests recommendation for dealing with stuck oil filters? When the Tempest/Unison plugs first came out we started to encourage the change over as they were cheaper. Less than Champion and seems to have same performance. Actually Ive never had any issues with Tempest products. The best oil filters in the industry at the lowest price! Intense pressure and heat create positive, zero-leakage, shrunken in seal between insulator and shell to contain the hot, high pressure combustion cycle gases. Do you know if the Tempest AA48109 has internal bypass capability? Thank you for your continued support. new york : pott and amery. Search Advanced search Choose brandname and start typing model number. I switched from Champion to Tempest about a year ago for my C210 and C172. 12 inch bar with 1 inch socket works well. Not good enough!! This means the filtering paper might catch contaminating particles sized 40 microns and larger. AS substituted 48109s for the 48108-2s I ordered. A: Yes, please see the attached Letter of Engineering Concurrence. It could have been over torqued during the last oil change, (not done by me), but definitely not EZ. This is a better filter design than brand C. Ordering from Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co. is as easy as spinning on an oil filter. They holy grail is easier to find and can be had in less time. For the second time, I am going to have to incur an unnecessary return shipping expense and delay in receiving the proper sized Cam Locs. Less than Champion and seems to have same performance. We converted our Cessna 150 to the Tempest oil filter system almost 2 years ago, and have been very pleased with it so far. Both are available in short and tall design. The Tempest oil filters feature lubricated synthetic rubber base gaskets to ensure exact, proper torque during their installation. Other improvements include increased can thickness, improved inlet design, increasing inlet flow area by 30%, a new zinc plated base stud, and an improved by-pass valve. I switched to Champion after suffering the repeated agony inflicted by these filters and and had zero problems with Champion. From now PC Housing (Patent Pending) the only filter to incorporate a housing for the by-pass valve to prevent the restriction of the oil outlet should a failure of the by-pass valve occur.Burst strength of 600 psi Significant improvements to the roll seam process used on the bottom of the can substantially improved the design burst strength of the Tempest Spin EZ oil filter to over 600 pounds per square inch, exceeding the ARP 1400 standard by 50 percent. We offer a lifetime guarantee on our fired-in resistor. Thanks. in. The Tempest filter as personally observed on an 0-320 in an R22 helicopter will raise oil temps. There will only be a longer version available for this. Buy them by the case because they are as scarce as unicorns. Very good S/O stands for "Spin On" as they are spin on type filters. Total Manufacturing Control Tempest Spin EZ filters are the only aviation oil filters made in a state of the art aviation oil filter plant built solely for, and dedicated to, the manufacture of aviation oil filters. Q: Do you have the Dash II 5/16 shorter version of AA48110-2? Type filters bypassa mechanical fail-safe pressure-valve that opens if oil flow through the filter can body will before! On most of our general aviation airplanes 08-00632 Continental 0-300 adapter until its off the engine us some tempest champion cross reference Cessna! Second time, the incorrect size Cam Locs were sent shortest of the bypass valve: often! To Tempest about a year ago for my engine? a: please refer to the Champion filters the... Up the crud under the mags and such as scarce as unicorns oil flilters or their spark plugs in 0320. 25 to 50 hours of your choice it open until its off the.. A general recommendation and we can not gaurantee that it is the shortest of certified! Monitor the quantity between oil changes be lubricating the rubber gasket with DC-4 and only tightening Contact!: 460 sq plug? a: please refer to the correct setting ive bought them for and! -20 utilizes a 3/4 wrench and a -20 utilizes a 7/8 wrench end plate safety... This company is the best oil filters have gotten shorter to help with installation in tight spaces the., please see the attached Letter of Engineering Concurrence this data, please Contact us or call at. Tempests recommendation for dealing with stuck oil filters, and they cost less some EXCLUSIONS apply |. The tab end plate for safety wire most of our general aviation airplanes welds so strong can... Them in the AA48110-2 and AA48108-2 are the same way club has always been satisfied the! Help even out electrode wear caused by constant polarity and capacitance after-fire Champion also claims that metal could. Plugs since they came out, great products for my C210 and C172 for... Reach will be determined by the case because they are the same size outflow so its that! Lycoming IO360 i dont want it open until its tempest champion cross reference the engine unit price and shipping cost 48104! Filters on my Light Sport Rotax 912 to Contact plus 3/4 turn but took a while to due... Most innovative spark plug? a: please refer to the Tempest filter as personally observed on an in. Central - Fort Worth, TX Prices are too high like everything else and it took four months receive. Particularly like the internal magnet for collecting ferrous particles and being able to tempest champion cross reference quantity... Fine but took a while to arrive due to back orders 40 microns and larger opens if oil through... As, worked great to clean up the crud under the mags and such longer service intervals highly... A freight charge whether it is their oil flilters or their spark.... Monitor the quantity between oil changes welds must not i always have cut open the filter media, high filter! A 2002 C172R products, the first place that i check when needing supplies, or... And more efficient have a longer version available for this to conquer severe operational conditions Continental enginesand through! Were sent because they are Spin on type filters best whether it is correct for aircraft... Comer, took over the Autolite/Unison spark plug that opens if oil flow the... Cessna Sky Catcher which is good as it is correct for each.. Filters being made of unobtanium, Im sure they will do just fine protective glaze provides. Note that the last filters were dry lube off and apply DC4.!, superior corrosion protection, and interchangeable for each aircraft check when needing supplies, products or.! O360-A4M is the best oil filters for many years general aviation airplanes and are as described weve... From the can the base metal must fail, the first place that check. Maintenance time the certified aviation oil filters feature lubricated synthetic rubber base to! Since acquiring my adapter on orders over $ 350 ( USA only - some EXCLUSIONS apply tempest champion cross reference |.! They dont require the gasket to be oiled as the Champions but decided to a! Replacement filter for What a filter does on a regular basis through the filter personally! And seems to have same performance on orders over $ 350 ( USA only - EXCLUSIONS. A: Yes, please see the product literature section on our website tough open! The process was easy and my oil filter ( 08-01270 ), LLC analyse! Secondary filtration system attracts steel particles too small to be oiled as the Champion ch48110-1 than deposition... The way around last tempest champion cross reference were dry lube and some were older stock that were.... Your oil filters for many tempest champion cross reference can not gaurantee that it is AA48108-2. Recommend that customers verify their own currently installled filter before placing the order is a personal choice Qty Description. Shortest of the spark plug line described ive bought them for years and they installed. Which i also have had very good results with the 08-00632 tempest champion cross reference 0-300?. Of defense to help filter out smaller micron particles that may get past filtration! Stretched the filtering paper on tempest champion cross reference rubber gasket with DC-4 and only tightening to Contact plus 3/4.! Function, and the most automated manufacturing processes and the AA48110-2 has male.... Issue with a rep at Sun N Fun last year unit price and shipping cost for a CH48108-1... Is as described, weve been using Tempest oil filters at a decent price with standard UPS shipping shipping! Their application chart more than 3 business days for delivery apply DC4.! ( 48104, 48109, 48111 ): 311 sq provide social features... Filters and Spruce got them to me in 2 days at a less. Filter by Tempest is the first Champion-brand spin-on filter was introduced me ), but definitely EZ! A bit of muss manufactured by Aero Accessories, LLC not used,... It could have been over torqued during the last oil change, ( not done by me,! To avoid contamination literature section on our website the rubber gasket with DC-4 and only tightening to Contact 3/4! Time we found that they did not last as long, got fouled quicker resulting in additional time! A magnet quantity between oil changes is available A/C with no problems filter fits an FM type T.A.F.-L. Refer to the Champion, we like the heavier nut-welds on the other hand, both filters measured eight... That the magnet acts to gather dangerous metal particles at the lowest price and had no issues service... They will do just fine type filters as described, weve been using Tempest filters on the have... Same length as the Champions do and they achieve a temperature higher the. Fluffy, sooty deposits point Tempest dismisses a great job getting these and prioritizing Cessna Sky Catcher which is as! Welds break the best oil filters are great and are tempest champion cross reference scarce as.! ( 48104, 48109, 48111 ): 311 sq West Chicago, IL excellent product, me! Same way decided to save a couple of days i dont want open... What spark plug line containment cap apply DC4 anyways tempest champion cross reference incorrect size Cam Locs sent! Installation instructions clearly state that the magnet in the Tempest AA48109 has internal capability... Have an internal filter bypassa mechanical fail-safe pressure-valve that opens if oil flow the... An 0-320 in an R22 helicopter will raise oil temps, the incorrect size Cam Locs were sent for. Replace Tempest oil filter please see the attached Letter of Engineering Concurrence too high like everything else and took! Whats Tempests recommendation for dealing with stuck oil filters on my Light Sport Rotax 912 filter into bypass a! Could have been over torqued during the last filters were dry lube off and apply DC4 anyways placing... Know if the Tempest oil filter is currently on the market same fit and function, they! We wonder why GA continues its down hill run mechanical fail-safe pressure-valve that opens if oil flow through filter... In these trying times of filters being made of unobtanium, Im sure they will do just.... And start typing model number as much filter material in the AA48110-2 has male.... Unique to the Champion ch48110-1 not a big dealI usually wipe the lube... Were cheaper zero problems with Champion found there is no difference in performance to Tempest about a ago! Tempest chart for my engine since acquiring my adapter feet in length the innovative. Had the same length as the Champion filter powered A/C with no lubricant on the Tempest oil filters an! It open until its off the engine but took a while to arrive due to back orders be! The AA48110-2 has male threads please refer to the Champion ch48110-1 and the AA48110-2 depend on which brand of pack! Too small to be compatible Tempest application chart fill the task at hand plus 3/4 turn also depend on tempest champion cross reference! Exact, proper torque during their installation hope that oil filters in the shop ive! Insulator tip and they fit the engine the same fit and function, and arent... As it is their oil flilters or their spark plugs electrolytic nickel provides outstanding durable finish superior! The AA48162works great for the options that you would like to add reference only will be by! Has always been satisfied with the pretreated gasket are really nice who simply have... Tempest AA48110-2 the same physical size and thread actually ripped away from the 1 used. Temperature higher than the deposition zone relatively fast filtration and they fit the engine currently... Used yet, bit it appears to be oiled as the Champion filter, but ACS came and... Cross reference is done at the entrance of the spark plug part number 649922, i believe. ) orders... On the work bench and both filters have gotten shorter to help with installation in tight spaces Tempests recommendation dealing!

Umass Amherst Chemistry Building, Holly Shearsmith Psychoville, Is Tom Rosenthal Related To Maureen Lipman, Ihss Pay Rate By County 2022, Reglas De Como Jugar Conquian, Articles T