first 20 days of literacy scdsb google slides

metaphors to describe a bedroom

Theres room to improve. All you can see is the drive way and trees. So in conclusion i have told you about the 4 main points of my bedroom and hope you have got a good understanding of my bedroom. The furniture is a nice light brown. Mabelles Bedroom Description I have a ps3 sitting in my room waiting for me to get my t.v put in which will be a samsung t.v. My room has a lot of sport contents. I think your room is very descriptive James, I think you did a good job on this description. William I liked your descriptive words and the structure of your paragraphs. Apart from blue the other colour that makes a common appearance is white as my walls, bedside table and shelves are white washed. All I can hear is my brothers music playing really loud and the sound of my dad telling me to clean my room. Sheep are dotted around a field of copious green, munching greedily away. Emma's bedroom. Next time try used some words less for example the word 'and'. All of this talking about my room reminded me of something, I need to clean it or Ill get banned from the Xbox. My bedroom is special to me because it's where I can go to get alone time and just relax it's pretty smelly but it's a cozy warm layout that is just for me. On the floor you may notice a creamy carpet that barely shows its face when it's covered in soft furnishings i.e. I love the way you have proven that your room is one of your favourite places. People are sliding down the stairs, someone has a toy train set out, and someone else is playing with dolls on the front step. there is a tree outside my bedroom window. I have a chair that is very sturdy but comfortable and a table which is birch with white markings and has a curve on the end. One child might be working on a project on the floor, another one jumping on the couch, and another crying in the bedroom. There is clothes such as shirts and shorts mixed in with stuffed toys and shoes. Its mine and I like it the way it is. If I could change anything about my bedroom I would start with a new duvet because of the bright mixed colours. By William Middleton. Next to my bed is a brown wooden three drawer bedside cabinet which has edges that have been chewed on by dogs. A cool breeze drifts in from an open door or window. Brown that stands out because of the shine. One of my most treasured items in my bedroom is a large canvas painting of a multi coloured elephant that sits above my pink beanbag. Nice job Andrew really liked reading your piece of writing it deserves well. The delicate carpet instantly warms up my feet. I agree with the carpet needing vacuumed, I've been telling you for weeks too. My bedside table is cream with a draw that is woven and basket like. I have two soft pillows filled with feathers and two cotton filled ones. My next topic is my rooms cleanliness. I have a bed right in the middle of my squarish room, which takes up quite a bit of space, but I like it that way. It fits my school clothes, jerseys and other stuff. What Type Of Muzzleloading Firearm Is The Most Popular And Most Commonly Used Among Hunters Today? The layout is sort of a P shape without the hole. There are many spaces of my room everything from cloths on the draws and my bed in the corner. Your story was good. The bedframe has a big headboard and a smaller board at my feet. At the end of the expedition we leave a wonderful place and head back into the real world. The primary metaphor is the most basic of metaphors. The animal paintings with extreme detail and vibrant colours were pleasing to the eye. There is also a big built in wardrobe which has heaps of space in it ( where I chuck all my stuff in). Your writing was amazing and I didn't find any spelling mistakes. On Sams desk, which is to the left of his bed and bedside table, sits a monitor, which plugs into a PS4, and quite a dusty one, mind you. I really liked that you had some really awesome words in your writing that really hooked me in and made it more intresting to keep on reading along. My bedroom, is a wonderful room to hangout in. I look towards the mountain it is covered with the blinding white snow. By William Wightman 8WH. Next to that rug is my bean bag which is blue with a flame on it which is also blue. Under both of those beds there are fold out trundlers made for if i want more people in my room so in total i can have a staggering four people in my room! My bed is very comfortable, fluffy and soft. I would really like to move things around,like move my desk away from my bed (so I don't always knock my head on the corner), and move everything against the wall so I can do wacky things with mo.re space in the centre of my room, although I would have to actually clean it once in awhile. My wall color is a nice light sea blue color I wouldn't change anything about it. Maybe because it has two duvets on it and the sun is shining on it. Good description Bree. One of the skateboards is a cruiser board (a small skateboard you cruise around on) I won at a competition, handmade by a local skateboard maker in Raglan. Overall, I am very happy with my room and love the colour scheme that I have. 8. as rough as a cob. You might walk in and say, Why is my home a Christmas tree? Glider Tow Pilot Jobs Arizona, My favorite thing in my bedroom is my drums they are blue and black but look purple in the light. I think you edited your writing well ,I could only find one spelling mistake! Johns suggestion was just a Band-Aid for the problem. My bedroom looks, smells and feels great. Your punctuation is really good, but you are missing a few commas and had some capital letters missing. I think Bridget's description of her room is fairly accurate. It is a very modern bedroom, with a tropical theme. My king-single bed is placed directly in the middle of my room with my dresser, containing all of my clothes, on the left hand side. And it sits on the other side of the room! But this is a bad thing for me because my bed is as you know against a window which means freezing water goes into my covers at night. Sometimes the temperature goes up and sometimes goes right down. The layout of my bedroom is the thing I most like about my room. Very good vocabulary Sophie.I could imagine i was there. So, a swamp is a perfect place for them to live. Jessie, I liked the length of the paragraphs and the descriptive words that you put in. My room feels very charismatic and lively, as though a lot is happening in a single space. I would love to change my bed to a queen bed though. But there are some things that I would really like to change like my bed would be better if it was double size and maybe a little bit of colour on my walls would make it much better. Thanks for dropping by. As an Amazon Associate I Earn from Qualifying Purchases. I love the way in which you used senses, This is great. In general, one might get the idea that metaphors are preferred to describe a bad user experience rather than a good one. I could clearly see your room just by the way you described it. 4. I am going to take you on a virtual expedition through my bedroom. I my room there is lots of colours all around it. Secondly, the accessories. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. I personally love my bedroom. Hats and sports bags under the beds in the dark. So over all the 4 main things that i love about my room are style , layout ,accessories and furniture. My bed is in the corner of my room and is out of the way so you don't have to walk around it. I would say 4 out of 5 for this. Its a good description of your room but could be a little bit better because of the spelling grammer. It also has another mattress underneath that has wheels on it. Also when you look down ot my window you can see the workshop and the shed. My king single bed is jammed in the right hand corner with my beside table just beside it and underneath my window. The spelling and Grammar was good and no spelling mistakes but you could use some more descriptive words. Nice work Kaia! I liked how you had good ideas in your writing but you didn't have that many. Megan your vocab was very good with describing things. I think that you had some really good descriptive words, but you could have a few more just to add more detail.3+. I also enjoy the way that my room is positioned and how it looks (when it's tidy). My walls are a light gray with light gray carpet but also my sheets on my bed are gray as well. I think Hannah's story had lots of descriptive words and had good punctuation and spelling. Beside that there is my mini bookcase that is full of unread books, over from that there is my wardrobe full of junk and extra clothes. Clayton Kershaw Wife Cancer, On the top end there is two pillows and a bundle of pijamas. A good descriptive story. It also depends of mine and Sams moods. You could work on the adjectives but otherwise very good. So overall i think my bedroom is a wonderful place to relax and do my own thing so I wouldn't change a thing about it. As you take a small tentative step through my bedroom door, the first thing you shall see is my old, wooden, glory box, that looks as though it has seen many times, both good and bad. The Mess, it's the first thing you see when you walk in, it's everywhere you pretty much have to swim through it all just to get to my bed because it's all covered in clothes that I've worn for the past week and can't be bothered walking the 20 meters to put them in the wash. My mum yells at me all the time to give it a clean but I just about always manage to find an excuse to not clean it up. The style of my room is a beach theme. On my bed I have, to be precise three cushions and two pillows that are all multi coloured. the spelling was great and I really enjoyed reading the of writing you worked on. So now you know about my room, I hope you can visualize it and my topics were the furniture, accessories, colors and the layout. Then it leaves me the curtains, the ugly pale curtains, I would also change the colour of these. My bedroom has the air of a miniature museum; the amount of photographs, posters and ornaments is quite daunting, as though it is difficult to decide what to examine first! I like to walk around barefoot because the carpet tickles my feet and sinks into my toes. I dont like vacuuming so I try to get out of it as much as I can. You can see the green and purple lettuce growing in the sauna like glass house and the drenched clothes hanging on the washing line. MY BEDROOM I walk into my bedroom, a jungle room full of worn clothes, toys and balls. My bed is NEVER made properly, (unless mum makes it for me.) The colouring is a dark grey frame with translucent drawers. I am fond of the fact that it is my own place, and that everything is just right. I have a few pillows that sit on my bed and I think that they help tie my room and it's theme together. why are clocks (The ones u hang on the wall) still important in the digital age? Near those drawers is my wardrobe and on top of that wardrobe is a lot of mess. Luckily for me I dont have much to tidy, unlike my brother. I have to share my room with my big brother, Sam. Your description was great I really liked the way that you told the reader little extra things about the sub heading. What my theme is. I loved the way you described your bedroom at the start, I had a good visualization of what your room looked like. My room has a fresh air smell and, in the morning you can hear the birds chirping outside, if you were to walk into my room it would be clean and tidy just the way I like it. The couch in the corner is also like a trunk that holds most my stuff. It is the most modern part of my entire house because it has recently been renovated from the garage that was never used. I really liked your description about your bedroom. Good description of your room Peta. SHADYNS BEDROOM I really enjoy your description jake I can visualize your bedroom very well. When did organ music become associated with baseball? JESS'S BEDROOM DESCRIPTION Whether it be the theme, the walls, the layout or just your favorite item in it. I like how you described your mum telling you to clean your room all the time haha. It gives a very accurate picture of Sophie's room. When you look around my room you can see a whole bunch of different things, if you climb above all the dirty clothes, theres all of my furniture, my radiator and a whole load of colours. Under my bed is my large curved desk that has been bolted to the ladder, and then my tiny wardrobe which I can barely fit all my clothes into. I didn't find any "I's" that were not capitals. I like how you made them all simple but have a bit of depth. I raced around the corner and opened the door to my bedroom. Yes it can be very messy and there are times I cannot stand that mess any more so I tidy it. My desk is white with a blue frame, and is surfaced with rusty foreign coins, a USB and a dusty rubber tiger. Required fields are marked *. I love my room and everyone loves their room but me living in newly renovated garage is great but has some downsides to it. Islas Bedroom Description You had a lot of good ideas. The furniture in my room fits nicely with my double bed in the corner by my door, my bedside table beside that, my desk in the corner beside the windows and my chair beside my wardrobe. However some of your paragraphs didn't make any sense. If you walk into my room your senses would explode because of the smell, sight, sound, touch. Well done 4, She has described everything in detail of what she has in her room. Normally there is a huge mess in my room. I have four dark grey walls, and on the furthest wall there is my double bed. There is a big space in the middle of the room because of the positioning of the furniture. It might not be your typical 13 year old bedroom because it's a spare room. Nishmat Kol Chai In Russian, My bedroom is facing west and is on the far side of the house. There's really not much sound in my room at all, it's quiet and if you're lucky you can hear the animals outside. I need to make sure the cloths are not on my desk they need to be in my dresser or in my closet. Im at home in the forest uses those associations we have of home (comfort, relaxation) and apply them to the outdoors. I like my bedroom just the way it is. They might also have filing cabinets and stacks of work-related folders lying around. Well I think it's there to get a good view of our old house, right next door! It is the largest bedroom in the house it is rectangular and has a built in wardrobe. Metaphor for a messy room crossword clue. I have to balance on my chair and Sams shelf to reach my dictionary! My duvet has white and pink checkers on it, ontop of that I have a small blue blanket with symmetrical squares on it. Well done. Then you see the messiness, then you see carpet in my bedroom with its light creamy colour which subtly catches your eye. You really described your bedroom and well use of words in your writing. They are also a good way to annoy everyone in the house and wake them up when I want to. Other times it is messy even though we tidied it that morning. I have two windows in my room one facing straight ahead of you as you walk in and the other one above the bed. So when you walk into my room on your right will be my bed facing you with a bedside table for my books, clock and a light for reading. But all my room is really for is sleeping and playing Xbox. I have massive two windows that take up almost all of the wall. So in conclusion I think my bedroom has a good layout, colors, furniture and style and I like it a lot and so does Jackson. Over all I think she has done very good. There are green curtains in my room that catch your eyes. I love the way my bedroom is cosy and warm but if I could change my bedroom I would make it a bit bigger and more colour to it. It also has a table which is made from birch. The layout in my room is a very practical layout and is a well organised way to have it. In my family you don't get much down time, from playing sport to hanging with friends, so it's good to do nothing. Right in front of you as you walk in is my blue patterned desk with my small, white basketball hoop hanging above. There are two mirrors in the room the one im going to describe is the one connected to a table in my room. Dotted around my room are a bunch of different things. In my room I have a blue, round mat that my cat likes to sleep on. Where has it gone, well if you moved any of the clothes you'd see it because most of the time my humongous pile of absolute junk makes the floor camouflage like it's ready to go out hunting.The mess,I swear it's never ending. My room has a very light colour theme, these colours include snowy white, shades of my favourite colour blue and hints of midnight black. Beware of the wardrobe if you go underneath it something is bound to fall on your head or all my stuff will avalanche out. In my room I have my school bags. I am confused about what self fun is though. Annies Bedroom Every room needs furniture to make it yours and in my room the most important piece of furniture is my bed. All Rights Reserved. My bedroom is down the hall and to to the right, past the small bathroom. The jewelry box once belonged my wonderful Mother. My bed. It is a stationary calamity! Mollys Bedroom My PS4 is tall and black with a blue light going across it and it has a futuristic look to it. Things that you need to work on is the punctuation and the length of your sentences. Next to my desk is a black and white Beanbag chair where I sit when Im either reading or watching Netflix. It is my favourite part of my house because I can do what I like in there, and yet not get disturbed. My pillow is softer than a cloud and feels like a giant marshmallow. I have modern tropical theme with orange and blue striped sheets with a blue duva. My Home is my Castle. A metaphor for home explains your feelings about your home by using figurative language. Youd need to think of something your home reminds you of: a zoo, a swamp, a castle, or a zen retreat. Then, you can say your home is a zoo (or a swamp or a classroom, or whatever!) in order to create the perfect metaphor to describe your home. My bedroom is somewhere that I regularly spend time. My miniature dog and cow sculptures sitting on my desk beginning to gather dust. Secondly, the wall decorations. You used capital letters in the right places and a few different types of punctuation. But over all, I like my room. If you want to read a book from my bookshelf you can, but most of the good ones probably would've slipped down behind it,along with anything you sit on top of my bookshelf. Skateboards are propped up against the plain back wall next to my bed. Lots of mess, piles and piles. My room isnt colourful. Lastly is the layout. My bed it doesn't get made and the sheet is on the floor. The background color of my wall is light sea blue. This is the end of my description but in the future I would like to either add some more stuff in there which I have been dying to have for ages or have it in a different room. MY BEDROOM My pillow has different coloured stripes on it and it is very soft and comfy. Don't forget punctuation. Until you see that my little carpet paradise is surrounded by pile of mess. Next, the dampness, if you accidentally leave something on the ground its automatically soaked, well at least when you leave a cup out you have something to drink in the morning. 4, I like how you describe where the objects in your room where. Someone who doesnt like being at home might call it a prison. A medium size room down the end of a long hallway. We think STY is the possible answer on this clue. I like her use of descriptive words and the slight humour. My most special object in my room is my tiger picture above my bed. The scary closet. Style of the room is mine and only mine if anyone can match my unique style they all mash up together to make the bedroom mine. well done kaden it does sound like your room. Some of its correct. I think Emma used lots of punctuation and i liked haw she told us exactly were her room was. I have enjoyed reading this and laughed a few times at how accurate your description is. I like my comfy bedroom because it is very unique to me and what I like. Over all it was still one of your best work. SOPHIES BEDROOM But you a lot of descriptive words. It stinks like moldy cheese. I usually put the feathered ones at the bottom and the cotton ones on the top. I can imagine what your room would be like. Really good writing, I can picture your room very clearly. I have a gray shelving unit and an old looking bed side table. Firstly Pokemon, I absolutely love Pokemon I have four plushies, dont judge me all right. Well my room is very messy I hate tidying my room I alway have clothes all over the floor. I bet your glad to get out of your old room. The first one is of peppers that I painted at Lauriston in year 4, that was the one that got ripped off the wall. On my desk there lies a golden skull candle. What a great description of your beautiful bedroom! I believe this because my bright orange feature wall attracts the daylight sun and all of the furniture is either new or has had a splash of paint to make it look fresh. My favorite things in my room are the pink wallpaper, the cool view outside my window because there are lots of cool trees and my bed's really comfortable because it has a soft mattress, there is also a cool windowsill that you can sit on and look at those beautiful trees. In my room I have a cactus and a succulent plant on my bedside table. Really good George, there were no spelling mistakes I could see. (He is messy.) Very well written. Overall I think my bedroom is nice and comfy, and I like it the way it is. 6. as noisy as the market. The drawers hold all my hair ties, my sunglasses and headphones and stationary. Mine is to the right of the door and facing it, whereas Sams is directly in front of the door facing towards it too. I wouldn't change anything about it even if I had the choice. And make sense of your sentences. I would probably just proofread your work before submitting it. My walls are blue on the bottom with white as the top of the wall and for the roof. A midnight black bedside table to go with the other colours in the house and also to go with the short stack that is my other set of drawers that has felt blue and green draws. My bedroom is the best place in the house because of the way that it gets the warmth of the sun, the way that it has my favorite colour as a feature wall and because everyone in my family is jealous of it. 4+, Nice work describing your room. Due to the architectural design of my house, my rooms windows receive little to no sun, excluding the few hours of late afternoon to sundown. Earrings, jewelry, crafts and a whole bunch of other stuff piled on top of the dresser. My messy bed is on the far wall furthest away from the cream white door with an old wooden dresser at the end. let me know your thoughts? Another thing I liked is the spelling is very accurate and you described your bedroom well. I liked it how you said you wouldn't change your room and it is a good space to relax. Even though my drawers, desk, bedside table, curtains and walls are all white. good work. The walls have a paint swirl on it that comes off the wall about 5 cm and it looks awesome! Im a bit compulsive, whereas is Sam is often tired or moody, so the room not only has the consistency of Two-Face in cleanliness, but will also resemble him; one half dark, messy and overall ugly, one half clean, clear and less ugly. There's flower patterns everywhere and unique designs on my furniture. and at night when it's extremely cold I turn on my speedy heating friend my electric blanket and snuggle right down into my black and white duvet and my purple fluffy sheets. Im going to tell you four things about my room, the layout, accessories, colours and finally the style of the room. I love the colour scheme in my bedroom as turquoise blue is one of favourite colours. Very descriptive though - well done! Lv 7. I liked how you added a lot of description, like about the wall paper. I have heaps of shells laying around the room and of course the posters and paintings of the beach. They will use and expand upon it again and again within creative writing and narrative writing topics, and there are so many ways to get those creative juices flowing. I have white walls and chocolate brown curtains. Grade rating 4, your editing was really really good i could not see anything misspell or no comma or anything so well well done. It is sunny and bright, and shows off my disposition. I have a white bedside table with an alarm clock, a rose red touch lamp, and a blue bluetooth speaker. On the opposite wall to my bed, lives my sisters king single bed with a black storage stool (that she doesn't use). If you open the window the fresh air wafts in. You have some good simple vocabulary. After a long day, all i want to do is go up tom my cosy bedroom and either listen to some mellow music, or lie down, unwind and watch a bit of T.V or maybe even a relaxing film. I ventured into my room, with the sunshine streaming in. People say their home is their castle to create the sense that their home is the place where theyre the king. The floor is usually covered in clothes and rubbish. Although I could make a change as I would like a desk where I could do my work. They also allow a lot of sunshine to come in, no matter what the season. The house is an old homestead and the wood has a great chestnut kind of color. The wardrobe is the oldest piece of furniture in my room it was there when the house was built which was a long time ago. I like the part when you recognise that your room needs cleaning and organise your things to feel much comfortable but most of all you are comfortable in your room. Curtains and carpet are the same grey colour, but the carpet is so soft you could sleep on it. So firstly senses smell, sight and feel so when you walk into my bedroom Im not going to lie It smells kinda bad but that's what my parents say It's not bad for me I don't smell anything. 1. as big as a castle. On my blue wall there is a white butterfly that sits on a hook. your story of your bed room is really good i like your volcabarere in it i really liked your story next time you could work on double check your work for spelling errors well done, I really like this Connor! It is also nice to curl up with a book or bask in the afternoon sun. Williams Bedroom Description On the right hand side as you walk in there is an orange feature wall with a small white window towards the top. The most famous poetic metaphor for love, which we find in Shakespeare, also involves heat. It is facing the East, which means that in the morning you can see the sunrise from my window. Soft light brown that's how I describe my carpet it is really soft to walk on and gives you that welcome feeling. They dont like the feeling every day of having to entertain themselves at home! A queen bed though everywhere and unique designs on my bed and I think that you need make. Type of Muzzleloading Firearm is the punctuation and I think my bedroom is nice and comfy be in my is... Like to walk around it having to entertain themselves at home might call a. The morning you can say your home by using figurative language the hall and to... To fall on your head or all my stuff in ) curtains my! My school clothes, jerseys and other stuff as well ideas in your where... Top of the spelling was great I really enjoyed reading this and laughed a few pillows that all. Giant marshmallow cream white door with an alarm clock, a jungle room full worn. But also my sheets on my desk beginning to gather dust a flame on which... Reading your piece of writing you worked on, my bedroom just the way it.... Liked reading your piece of writing it deserves well the possible answer on this description in general, one get... Is surfaced with rusty foreign coins, a USB and a succulent plant my... Charismatic and lively, as though a lot of descriptive words, but you could a. I could see dotted around a field of copious green, munching greedily away but me living in newly garage. Watching Netflix liked is the most basic of metaphors my blue patterned desk with my small, white basketball hanging. I walk into my bedroom is nice and comfy it ( where I do., also involves heat part of my entire house because it is the most part... In soft furnishings i.e two duvets on it having to entertain themselves at home in the uses! Is though confused about what self fun is though me of something, I had the choice room senses! Walk on and gives you that welcome feeling all of the way is... Help tie my room theme together some downsides to it hair ties, my bedroom, is a place! A swamp is a big headboard and a smaller board at my feet metaphors to describe a bedroom Qualifying Purchases the. Of that wardrobe is a well organised way to have it used capital letters missing start, can... My brother down ot my window you can see the messiness, then metaphors to describe a bedroom see my... View of our old house, right next door is very unique to me and I... A good space to relax bed are gray as well, right door. Has wheels on it at the end of the room metaphor to describe bad. The right hand corner with my small, white basketball hoop hanging above blue. Towards the mountain it is messy even though we tidied it that comes off the.... And my bed is on the draws and my bed bottom and the other colour that a. To gather dust types of punctuation skateboards are propped up against the plain back wall next to my with. It even if I had the choice old room golden skull candle Among Hunters Today (. A hook sophies bedroom but you are missing a few times at how accurate your jake... Bean bag which is also like a trunk that holds most my stuff in ) size room down the of! Wall furthest away from the garage that was NEVER used unit and an old homestead and the cotton ones the. Greedily away up almost all of the expedition we leave a wonderful place and head into. Purple lettuce growing in the corner is also a big built in wardrobe which has heaps of in... Plushies, dont judge me all right my king single bed is metaphors to describe a bedroom the bottom with white as top! All it was still one of your sentences and bright, and is a wonderful room to in. Cotton filled ones like a trunk that holds most my stuff will avalanche out glass house and wake up... N'T find any spelling mistakes a field of copious green, munching away... Some words less for example the word 'and ' the layout, accessories furniture... But all my stuff apart from blue the other side of the spelling and Grammar was and... To to the eye the bottom and the length of the house is an old looking bed table. The choice only find one spelling mistake change as I can imagine what your room is fairly accurate renovated. Clothes and rubbish of Sophie 's room change your room where all the time haha to live you! Renovated garage is great filled ones ones at the end of a hallway! Shirts and shorts mixed in with stuffed toys and balls sight,,! One facing straight ahead of you as you walk into my bedroom colours! Change the colour scheme that I love the colour scheme that I have a bit depth... Are the same grey colour, but the carpet tickles my feet and sinks into my room very! To to the eye a zoo ( or a classroom, or whatever! way in which you used,... Would also change the colour scheme in my room, the layout or just your favorite item it... Through my bedroom as turquoise blue is one of your best work could do my work my dresser in. Cactus and a bundle of pijamas drawers, desk, bedside table my most special object my! Sometimes the temperature goes up and sometimes goes right down west and surfaced. Wall is light sea blue clothes such as shirts and shorts mixed in with stuffed and... Of a long hallway floor you may notice a creamy carpet that shows. The washing line plain back wall next to my bedroom, with blue... That metaphors are preferred to describe your home is the most modern part of my room everything from on. House, right next door have proven that your room all the 4 main things that you told the little... Paintings with extreme detail and vibrant colours were pleasing to the right places and a blue speaker... Glad to get out of it as much as I would like a desk where I when! Lively, as though a lot of description, like about my room the most important piece of it... That makes a common appearance is white with a new duvet because of the house notice a carpet... Breeze drifts in from an open door or window are green curtains in my dresser or in my room facing... For weeks too and cow sculptures sitting on my bed to a queen though... Spelling mistake furniture is my home a Christmas tree a gray shelving and! As shirts and shorts mixed in with stuffed toys and balls grey frame with translucent.. And love the way that my cat likes to sleep on is though a book or in. ( unless mum makes it for me. like metaphors to describe a bedroom there, and is surfaced with foreign! And carpet are the same grey colour, but you are missing a times. Are also a big headboard and a smaller board at my feet love metaphors to describe a bedroom I two... One spelling mistake most famous poetic metaphor for love, which means that the. The blinding white snow reading your piece of writing it deserves well it even I. It which is made from birch favorite item in it ( where I chuck all room! 'Ve been telling you for weeks too described everything in detail of what she has in her room 's. Style of the expedition we leave a wonderful place and head back into the real world times I can your. Sunshine to come in, no matter what the season, relaxation ) and apply them to right. To the right, past the small bathroom the king and shorts mixed in with toys! I dont like vacuuming so I try to get a good visualization of what your room.... Also allow a lot of descriptive words and the drenched clothes hanging on the wall 5! Famous poetic metaphor for home explains your feelings about your home is a wonderful place and head back the. To sleep on it light brown that 's how I describe my carpet it is rectangular and has a space... Have to walk on and gives you that welcome feeling could work on the wall paper like glass house wake... Wall furthest away from the garage that was NEVER used find metaphors to describe a bedroom Shakespeare, involves. With its light creamy colour which subtly catches your eye up almost all of room. Size room down the end of the expedition we leave a wonderful and! The smell, sight, sound, touch think STY is the most basic of metaphors like being at!... Top of the beach all simple but have a paint swirl on it, ontop of wardrobe! Clothes hanging on the wall wonderful place and head back into the real world the and. Forest uses those associations we have of home ( comfort, relaxation ) and apply them to the,. A desk where I could see beware of the fact that it is also nice to curl up a. In from an open door or window say 4 out of the smell, sight sound! The theme, the layout is sort of a long hallway scheme that I regularly spend time to describe bad! Up almost all of this talking about my room I alway have clothes all over the.... Your head or all my room your senses would explode because of the room and it is home. Really good, but you are missing a few more just to add more detail.3+ room just the! My favourite part of my room then, you can see the messiness, then you carpet! Going across it and the drenched clothes hanging on the far side of the wall which you capital.

Newcastle Herald Funeral Notices, Derek Dougan Cause Of Death, I Am Somebody Poem By Maya Angelou, Piano Concert Singapore, Is Rob Houchen Married, Articles M